All Forms for Staff and for Campers can be found below.
PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR DOWNLOADABLE Parent Information Kit or see policy below: Please read carefully.
All the following criteria must be met to qualify (read carefully).
*Register for a week long overnight adventure or resident camp on or before February 28, pay in full at the time you register and return any applicable waivers and or paperwork (listed below) within 3 weeks of the registration date and you will receive $20.00 in your campers store account.
*Register for an Elementary Day, Adventure Day and or Mini Camp on or before February 28, pay in full when you register and you will receive $10.00 in your campers store account.
If you meet all the above criteria the discount will be added to your campers store account.All the following criteria must be met, no exceptions will be considered.
1. Register on or before February 28, 2014 AND
2. Pay in Full at the time of registration AND
2. Send in ALL forms required by the camp postmarked/faxed/emailed within 3 weeks of the date you register.
IF you meet all the above criteria the discount will be added to your campers store account at the time the paperwork is received.
The following camps require waivers, these will be due within 3 weeks after you register for summer camp, unless you register after June 1, 2014.
High School Resident Camp-White Water Rafting Waiver
Middle School All Boys Adventure-Scuba Diving Waiver
Middle School All Girls Adventure and All Girls Journey-Horse Back Riding Waiver
High School Water Adventure-White Water Rafting Waiver
High School Extreme Expedition-Scuba Diving Waiver
Barnabus and Special Needs Day Camp-Special Needs Questionnaire
2014 Season Applications:
Returning Senior Staff Application (including all Support Staff roles)
Staff Assistant (SA) Application (Rising College Freshmen)
We are no longer accepting Female SA applications.
Counselor In Training Application (Rising Seniors in HS)
We are no longer accepting CIT applications.
This form will be available soon.
All reference letters and applications are submitted online. Interviews are conducted following the receipt of your application and references.
Feel free to call the office if you have any questions at all. Thank you!
General Forms and Waivers
- Whitewater Rafting Permission Form
- Horseback Riding Permission Form (for campers attending the Middle School All Girls Adventure camp and Journey Camp)
- Scuba Diving Waiver (All Boys Adventure Camp and Extreme Expedition)
- Special Needs Questionnaire (for campers attending the Barnabas Camp or our Special Needs Day Camp).
- Driving Directions to Tekoa
- Parent Info Kit (Includes Info Kit, Early release form, Camper Release Form)
All applicable waivers must be returned to Camp Tekoa within 3 weeks of your registration date.