- Three-acre lake*
- Canoes and paddleboats
- Fishing, swimming
- Diving dock, and marked shallow area for non-swimmers
- Sand beach area
- High Ropes Course**
- Ziplines** (over the lake!) (Big Zipline 450 feet)
- 40' Climbing tower and mini climbing wall
- Tree Climb**
- Rope Swing**
- Hiking and biking trails - including Meditation Trail
- Challenge course**
- Climbing Tower**
- Campfire circle (seats 290)
- Outdoor chapel (seats 100)
- Activity field with soccer goals
- Volleyball court
- Outdoor basketball court
- Picnic shelter
* Due to the lake water level being lowered for maintenance purposes, lake activities may be prohibited in December - February.
**For definitions of these items see the Tekoa's Element Dictionary.
2011 Program Fees:
- Tree Climb -$50.00 per hour/per group
- Zipline - $80.00 per hour/per group
- Climbing Tower - $90.00 for 2 hours / $45 per hour after 2 hours
- Waterfront (Swimming) - $65 per hour (This includes a minimum of 2 certified lifeguards)
- Low Ropes Course**** - $25.00 per hour/per group (Maximum 15 people per group)
- High Ropes Course - $250 for 3 hours / $80 per hour after 3 hours
- Giant Swing - $80 per hour
- Big Zipline - $120 for 2 hours / $60 per hour after 2 hours
- Boats - $20 per hour
- Rope Swing - $20 per hour
Groups may NOT provide their own lifeguard(s).
**** Each element in the challenge course presents a physical problem to be solved by ingenuity and cooperation. Instructors will relate each element to our Christian walk with Jesus Christ. Groups that have more than 15 people will be divided into smaller groups.
Due to the increased risk and liability involved with the use of the Challenge Course, groups will no longer be permitted to use the course without the supervision of Camp Tekoa Staff. Groups will need to schedule the challenge course based on the charges and group sizes listed above.
2011 Picnic/Day Groups:
$250.00 per group